Developed in 1978, Duro-Last is now the world’s largest manufacturer of custom-fabricated roofing systems. Duro-Last Roofing Systems, the contractor installation team, customer service and best-in-class warranties all set the quality standards for the roofing industry.
- Prefabricated. Every Duro-Last roof is measured and manufactured to exact size, accommodating every rooftop penetration. Prefabricating the roof in our controlled factory environment eliminates up to 85% of seaming that is done on-site during roof top installation and improves the long-term performance of the roofing system. This precise attention to detail ensures an excellent fit and delivers worry-free, leak-proof protection. Duro-Last can even assist your architect, facilities or maintenance personnel in developing specifications for your roofing project.
- Durable. The Duro-Last roofing system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds, and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes. Duro-Last’s custom flashing resists ponding water and helps solve roof problems before they can occur. Plus, with Duro-Last’s available Roof-Trak® protective walkway system, heavy equipment, and maintenance traffic are easily managed.
- Installed with no disruptions. Building occupants will hardly know a new roof is being applied, because installation is quiet, fast, and safe. There are no loud machines, no hazardous materials, no noxious fumes, no hot tar, and no mess. In many cases, a new Duro-Last roofing system can be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off, virtually eliminating dust or falling debris that might interfere with building activities or damage sensitive equipment.
- Backed by the industry’s best warranties. Duro-Last protects commercial and industrial buildings with a comprehensive 15-year full warranty or a 20-year prorated warranty. Both provide maximum protection, including coverage against damage caused by ponding water, and coverage against consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material.
- Energy-efficient. Duro-Last is a leader in cool roofing solutions and has introduced the Duro-Last Cool Zone® brand to address the growing nationwide interest in energy efficient roofing systems. Duro-Last is proud to be a “charter partner” in the ENERGY STAR® Roof Products Program, sponsored by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. ENERGY STAR (www.energystar.gov) has approved a wide variety of cool roofing products, all with different levels of reflectivity, different performance characteristics, and different warranties.